Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 4, 2016

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #158-"Shabby Fun Bingo"

Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer 
 
 
Here is a little bit about Jules...
 
My name is Julie Ann but I am called Jules for short
I am retired and live in Wilmslow Cheshire U.K
I have been married to my hubby for 40 years.
I started crafting many years ago
I started with china painting at my local Guild
then ventured into other crafts,
but now I just concentrate on card making,
colouring images and shabby chic designs.

Here is the "shabby chic" card that Jules has created for us...
 
 
 Oh this is gorgeous Jules!
So many stunning details to take in...
from your beautiful image to your hand made flowers
and fabulous embellies!!
So beautifully done!
 
Thank you Jules for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
********
 
You're sure to be inspired when you pay Jules a visit...
so sit back and enjoy a scroll through her many wonderful creations!!
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

2 comments:

Tone K. said...

wow....so beautiful ! So many gorgeous details ! :)
Thanks for joining us as our Featured Guest :)
xx

Jules said...

Thank you Tone for your lovely comments
I was thrilled to join in as a Guest
Jules xx