Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 5, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #140-Fun in the Sun

 
 Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
Lozzy
 
Here's a little bit about Lozzy...
 
My name is Lorraine but I'm known to everyone as Lozzy and I live in the UK.
 I am 45 years old, married and have 3 daughters that flew the nest years ago
 BUT they have now given me 4 gorgeous Grandsons AND have a Granddaughter on the way...
 she should be with us around the 29th July!!
I have been paper crafting now for about 5 years
and think I'm addicted to using stamps/digi stamps as I love to colour!
Wish there were more hours in the day so I could be in my little craft room
 ...colouring and making cards!
 
Here is the card that Lozzy has created for our
challenge...
 
 
Oh my my this is GORGEOUS Lozzy!!
Your sweet Tilda is simply divine...
the papers and flowers accent her beautifully!
The butterflies and decorative matts...not to mention those fabulous bows...
are the perfect finishing touches!!! 
 
********
 
 Thank you Lozzy for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
Now if you're in the mood to be inspired
Lozzy's blog is the place to go!!
So hop on over and pay Lozzy a visit!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 

 

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Thank you so much Ladies, so chuffed and sending big hugs...Lozzy xx