Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 20, 2014

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 116 - Things with Wings!

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Amelia B


Here's a little about Amelia: 

Hello!  I am so delighted to be guest designer for the
Fussy and Fancy challenge blog! It is such an honor.

I am a librarian at a large residential university in
South Africa, but when I am at home I keep myself busy with card making.

I have been stamping for about 15 years now.
I started my blog, "Stamped for the Occasion", in February 2010.

My style has developed over time, seeing all the beautiful cards
from so many talented card makers.
I would describe my style as a mixture of shabby, vintage and cute elements.

Thank you for asking me to join the Fussy and Fancy Design Team
as a featured guest designer.

 

*******

 
Amelia has made a 
shabby chic card
for our current, "Things with Wings" challenge!

 
 
Isn't her card stunning?
Just look at the beautiful peach designer paper
and the lovely white die cut fence she used to
create a background for her cherub.
Amelia has such an eye for detail as she
layers lace, lovely flowers and bows.
I love the soft pretty banner with the butterflies
and looped twine!
Your card is absolutely beautiful Amelia!
 

********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Amelia's blog

 Stamped for the Occasion
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.
 
It's been a real pleasure, Amelia
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 



 




 

 
 
 

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh SO pretty!

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amelia! Nicola x

kbrandy4 said...

Stunning creation! xx