Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 30, 2012

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 59 - Anything but Square/Rectangle

Hello and Happy Friday!
Today the 
Fussy and Fancy Design Team 
is very proud to feature


as our guest designer!

Here is the stunning card that
Nicki made for our
Anything but Square/Rectangle theme!
Wow!  The married couple who receives this card 
will certainly be impressed!

Here is a little bit about Nicki:
Hi, I’m Nicki from North East England and I’ve been card-making for about 7 or 8 years, after going to a stamping workshop with a friend. I thought I’d start making my own cards to save money on shop-bought ones – little did I know how addictive it would become, and how much stash I would ‘need’ to buy over the years!! I love stamping and colouring images, and also using embossing folders and dies to create texture and layers. I work 4 days a week and spend as much of my spare time as I can crafting – if it’s a choice between feather dusters and ink dusters, the inky ones will win every time! My blog name – Cards with Little Ted – comes from my hubby’s nickname for me, as well as the cute little bear in my profile photo, who is only 5cm tall.

Just look at all of the dry embossing along with those elegant pearls.  There are so many lovely details on this gorgeous purse!
You can visit Nicki's lovely blog and read all of the details for this beautiful purse shaped card at
Thank you, Nicki - it's been a pleasure!

You still have time to enter this fun challenge
as it runs until April 5th at 8pm PST

All of us at Fussy and Fancy hope that you enjoy
a wonderful weekend!


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx
The Fussy & Fancy Girls


1 comment:

GrannyGoodwitch said...

http://grannygoodwitch-grannyscards.blogspot.com/2012/04/cupcake.html

Loved the challlenge

Granny Goodwitch